Flying Changes Equine Rescue operates out of Henderson's Equestrian Complex, owned by Celina Karnes, and managed by Cortney Shipley, the on-site trainer. The facility is in Butler, Pa, just minutes from Route 8 and easily accessible from Route 356. In addition to Flying Changes Rescue horses, the facility houses horses owned by private boarders.
- Well-lit 60x140 indoor arena with sand footing and jump standards/cups/poles.
- Wash stall with hot water.
- Wide, bright, well-ventilated aisles and large stalls.
- Outdoor arena, outdoor show arena, and a cover round pen.
- The facility consists of 33 stalls, including a 13.5' x 13' mare and foal stall. The remainder of the stalls measure approximately 10' x 10'.